Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Moab - The Finish Line

Some of us look better than others a the finish line.
Tim trained very little and finished strong.
I was proud of him for running into the wind and cutting 5 minutes after last year's time.

I'm not sure if it worked, but I hope at least a few people yelled
"Go Tim Jim!"

Check out my dad's hat, it was my fashion choice.
He had several injuries that he was fighting,
so I was expecially proud of his run.
This was Jami's first Half Marathon
She, with the support of Adrienne, totally rocked it.
And yes, these are in the order of finishing, she kicked my butt.
Sorry Jarin, the only pic we got of was when you were
trying to catch Jami
He may have had to sprint the last few miles,
but he caught her and they all finished together.

Someone in the group had to be last, right?
I haven't been willing to check, but I think it may have been my slowest half ever.
Somehow having surgery the week before wasn't great preparation.
Yep, I'm smiling...I was happy to be able to run and happy to finish.

1 comment:

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

hey fellow gym junkie! cute blog! i can't believe you had surgery a week before this race!