Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dirty Dash

So on Saturday, I had way too much fun running up and down hills, wading through mud bogs, climbing over walls (ok, let's be honest, I really just snuck around them), and sliding down the biggest slip and slide I have ever seen. Did I mention that there was a lot of laughing going on. Seriously, that is what running should be about, great costumes, great friends, and tons of fun.
Too bad they didn't have an actual picture of the course, but this will give you the general idea. It doesn't quite capture the size of the hay bales, or the smell of the deer creek mud bogs.

Of course we all had to have intimidating names. It's all about the presentation.

We were told several times that we looked "way too clean". We were just the few that avoided the full on mud wrestling.


Somehow I don't think that St. George Marathon this weekend will be quite the same party.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like loads of laundry and fun :)