Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sean's Birthday

I made a quick trip this week Dallas to celebrate Sean's birthday. It was a big one - not his 18th, not his 25th, not even his 30th. Let's just say that it was one worth traveling to celebrate.

Apparently it was cold at Josh's work so he had to pull out the left behind grandma sweater. Girls, try to restrain yourselves. Doesn't Jesse look fabulous - love the head band.
To celebrate his birthday, I slept in and then let Sean take me out to lunch. We had amazing sushi. I introduced Sean to the unhealthy side of sushi, cream cheese and tempura fried shrimp. The Dallas roll did us right and perfect for a birthday. Oh man, just writing about it has me craving sushi.
Check out this great action shot. Not sure what the numbers on the cake signified but they created a great flame to blow out. Sean got some great supervision from Grayson, Tad and Greg. The icecream cake was delicious. What better present than "The Killers". Little test, who is the guy on Josh's shirt? Someone thought it was Santa Clause. What??
Sophie and Julie, worn out from the partying.
The trip was fas and furious and I felt like I spent almost a much time in an airport/airplane as with my family, but soooo worth it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a good little sister you are!!!
Sean recently found me on Facebook, and it has been so cool/weird/make me feel old to reconnect and remember those Payson days! I hopeit was a great birthday, and I a bit jealous that you got to go somewhere warm!

Julie Broadbent said...

Definitely fast. And furious. Of course. We are Broadbent girls.