Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Reception

My mom can throw a seriously great party. She worked so hard to make sure the reception was perfect - and it was. My dad and Tim slaved for months on the yard and it showed - it was amazing. The entire family pitched in the day of to get everything set up. When Tim and I arrived, all the work had already been done. The weather even cooperated, we had a few sprinkles, but somehow made it through the night without a downpour. When the night was over, I was actually sad to take off the dress and have the parties all over.







3 comments:

Hailey Yep said...

But then some of us were happy that the dress was available.

Jami Broadbent said...

what in the crap am I doing in that picture?

Monica said...

It was so funny I couldn't resist.