Total Pageviews

Monday, March 16, 2009

Wolf Creek

Saturday I met Tim and his kids to ski at Wolf Creek. It is a small resort in the Ogden Valley. The drive there and the views once I arrived were beautiful. The weather was amazing - blue skies and at times it was too warm. T has been skiing a few times before and did great. He and I took some harder runs and he beat me down the mountain almost every time. E and B had never skiied before. I could not believe how well they did. I accidentally took E down a hard run. She was a trooper and skied most of the way before deciding that it might be easier to slide the rest of the way. B and I spent a lot of time riding the "magic carpet", much better idea than a tow rope. I even did several runs skiing backwards, bent over, holding his skis together. By the end of the day all of the kids had made amazing progress and I think had a lot of fun.
It was by far the best workout Tim and I had all week.

No comments: