Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas

I do realize how past due this post is, but I didn't want everyone to miss out on the big news. I don't want it to sound like my happiness is dependant on presents, but I got a pretty great one. Tim surprised me with something that I've wanted, something shiny..........................a new camera! It's true, I have really joined the technology age and will now be able to post fabulous pictures like these.
Nothing like a great self-photo, right?



The new camera captured a great moment with the babies. Ada got Sleeping Beauty for Christmas and spent most of the day inviting anyone and everyone to watch it with her. Tim and I finally gave in. It was much more fun to all share one chair.


We had a fantastic Chrismas with a lot of family time, hanging out, playing with the babies, and way too much food and Diet Coke, and of course, guns - what else would make Christmas complete?
It was really cold and really snowy!
Hailey went for the stylish look, I went for warmth.

Tim said that he still loved me, even with plastic bags on my boots.
There may have been a few Napoleon Dynamite Jokes at my expense though.

Tim and Hailey looking super cool!

It may look like I'm smiling, but this gun kinda scares me.

No worries, I didn't let that hamper my sweet shooting skills.

6 comments:

eran said...

Guns? IS this new? Is this boy related?

Monica said...

No, it's family related. You do remember that I am from South Utah County, right?

Julie Broadbent said...

Yes! Pictures. Oh, no! Now I have to be careful to not fall asleep on the beach with my armpits hanging loose and my mouth open....

Hailey Yep said...

By stylish you mean, um I can't remember the word, but my big pants hanging out of my baby sister's boots? Its a sad day when that gets the style award!

aisy said...

uh, why the heck do you have plastic on? cute pics...

Monica said...

To keep my feet dry of course. I wasn't well prepared and not sure if the boots were water proof. Didn't you ever use plastic bags in grade school?