Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving in Arizona

I fully realize how late this post is, however, I wanted to acknowledge our amazing roadtrip to Arizona and share some of the highlights.

1. You may have to turn sideways to fully appreciate the cuteness, but this little guy is totally worth it. Riding a John Deere sans pants - priceless.

2. There is no better way to see Twilight than with obsessed fans. An by obsessed, I mean, blogstalking, t-shirt making, Rob Pattinson worshipping, spend all of your wages on Rockstars and movie tickets, obsessed. Thanks girls, you made the movie amazing.

3. The view from South Mountain in Phoenix is amazing at night. It was even better since I was able to share it with some of my favorite people (Tim, you are my #1 favorite)

4. Phoenix has this amazing canal system that was built by the pioneers. I am sure the fact that it moves water throughout the city is great, but the roads that run parallel to the canal are the real bonus. This is one of the best places for running that I have ever found. You can run forever and only encounter cars on the rare occasions that the canal intersects with a through street. Saturday I had one of the best runs I have had in months - I ran long and fast and it felt completely effortless.


The trip was fast and furious, short and sweet, but Arizona, you didn't disappoint.

4 comments:

aisy said...

oh south mountain... how you burn my legs. and to think we were both there at the same time (but i'm glad i didn't drive!!)

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you came down. Arizona, with its lovely canals and boys in diapers, will always be here for you.

mylittlegems said...

you were in AZ??? I was in North PHX on Thanksgiving.M- I would have loved to see you!! Call me next time and we can meet up- it is lonely down in these here parts:) love you and miss talking to you.

Hailey Yep said...

I thought I was your #1 favorite!