Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm Crazy About These Kids

I am completely crazy about my babies. One of the highlights of my week is Sunday nights when we get to play. Miles loves to wear shoes that belong to anyone but him. Sunday I went out in my pajamas and boots, so of courseI think the look worked for him.

Once Ada saw that photos were being taken, she had to put on the boots and have her turn. The girl loves the camera, and of course, the feelings are mutual.

Ada is really into knock knock jokes. She tells the jokes and everyone laughs, including Miles. Her current favorite goes like this:

Ada:Knock Knock

Me: Who's there

Ada: Your mama

Me: Your mama who:

Ada: Seriously, it's your mama, let me in.

I'm not sure why that one is her favorite, but it is hysterical to see her tell the joke.

Because he thinks he is such a big boy, Miles will also participate in the joke telling:

Me: Knock knock

Miles :Who's there (or something that sounds kind of like that)

Me: Boo

Miles: Boo Hoo

Me: You don't have to cry about it

Then he laughs and cheers.

Knock knock jokes with toddlers, priceless.

1 comment:

aisy said...

very cute! those kids are getting so big!