Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Books of 2017

I like keeping a list of the books I read and listen to throughout the year - it's fun to look back and remember all that I have learned and experienced through words.  This year as I reviewed my list, I was surprised at how few books scored an "A", and how many were just mediocre.  Clearly I need to improve my methods for selecting books in hopes of much better literature for next year.

*Favorite Book Award for this year goes to Before You Were Mine

Books Read

The Pecan Man - B

One True Loves B+

The Education of Dixie Dupree B

When I'm Gone B

Burial Rites B

Last Train to Istanbul C+

News of the World A-

The Woman in Cabin 10 B-

A Mother's Reckoning A-

The Taming of the Queen B

10% Happier B-

Audio Books

Before the Fall B+

Be Frank with Me A-

Small Great Things B

The Long and Far Away Gone B+

From Sand and Ash B+

I Liked My Life A-

The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane B+

Eleanor Oliphant is Perfectly Fine A-

Beartown A

Allie and Bea B+

Before You Were Mine A

The Secrets She Keeps B+

The Alice Network B-

The Chemist A-

No comments: