Total Pageviews

Friday, March 21, 2014

Mexico

We were super fortunate this year to be able to go back to Mexico with my office.  We were there from March 6-11 and always, Mexico did not disappoint.  With two kids at home there were more logistics involved in leaving and we definitely missed the babies like crazy but we loved the chance to relax and enjoy a few days with no plans and no responsibilities.  I decided I would break up our photos into a couple of different categories.  The resort and the views were beautiful, but my favorite shots are the selfies - just looking at them makes me smile and remember the magic of Mexico.



Fresh off the plane and on our way to paradise.




A little behind the scenes shot,
It was harder than it looked to get positioned on that log.
Tim got sucked into the volleyball games
And spent a lot of the vacation on the courts.





What could be more natural than Superman on the beach?
One of the few pics I got with friends.


One of my favorite parts of the trip - kayaking.




No comments: