Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 29, 2013

June Wrap Up

I have done some updating during the month but since this is my only version of a scrap book, I thought I would do a little picture summary of the month:


Signed up for but didn't get to ride in
Little Red Riding Hood
Went along for the girls trip and had a
Beautiful run while they were out riding.

First trip of the season to Bridal Veil Falls


Tim took Luke to the splash pad and
We discovered that he is a water baby.

Luke and I went to Dallas for Jessica's graduation.

Tim and I went to the Tim McGraw concert and
Stayed in Salt Lake to celebrate our anniversary.

Sean came to town and four of the five siblings
Strolled down memory lane at a concert,
Bare Naked Ladies, Ben Folds Five and Guster.



Plenty of pool time for this boy.





No comments: