Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

While Visions of Sugar Plums

My parents scored tickets to the David Arculeta concert and Jami's name was drawn out of the hat to get the extras. I'm pretty sure it was rigged, but I think I got the better end of the deal and spent the night with the babies. When they first got in the car, I started telling them the things we needed to do. Just to make sure we didn't miss anything, Ada said she would write a list. So funny, notice that she started checking off each activity when it was completed. By the way, I did not help her spell anything.



As we drive I asked them what they wanted from Santa. Ada wanted a chapter book and Miles wanted lots of robots. When I asked them what I should request from Santa, Ada suggested jewlery and fancy clothes. Miles said that I should ask for a GARDEN. Seriously, a garden. He pointed out that I didn't have one. Of course.

Don't worry, even though they aren't all checked, we finished everything on the list. Tim and E got home in time to tell them good night, then we read stories in bed. When I got up to leave them, I could hardly believe how sweet they looked.