Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wilson Phillips? Seriously?

Last weekend I went to a high school class reunion(more about that later), and part of the swag was a CD of the classic songs we used to listen to. I was driving home from work yesterday and Wilson Phillips "Hold On" came on. It has been a rough couple of weeks and I found myself first crying, then being encouraged by the song. Totally different set of issues but I laughed at getting so emotional over Wilson Phillips of all things.



Once I got the motions under control, I cheered myself up with a little "Lay Your Hands On Me". Maybe you had to grow up with Bon Jovi, but if you haven't heard this one in awhile, do yourself a favor and give it a listen.

2 comments:

Just SO said...

I have to say that "Hold on" does the exact same thing to me when I listen to it. You are not alone.

Unknown said...

I can't help but sing at the top of my lungs when I hear Hold On. It is just one of those songs!
Hope the reunion was fun!