Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 26, 2010

State of the Union

Here is Utah, for the first time in a long time, there is actually a race for the governor. Meaning, there is a Democrat that has a chance and is a valid challenger. I haven't made up my mind who to support, still listening to the posturing of both sides. They seem to be ramping up the criticism. The quote today from the current Governor Gary Herbert made me laugh out loud: "I believe if we gave Peter (Caroon) a dozen donuts, all he's going to see are the holes". Oh man, this is starting to sound like a battle for student council. Can't wait to see what comes next.

3 comments:

eran said...

Mayor Bafoon hasn't a snowballs chance in hell. And if by some act of God he makes it... I am moving ASAP. He is an idiot.

Hailey Yep said...

I heard Peter Caroon has promised to put root beer in all the drinking fountains. If I lived there he would have my vote.

Monica said...

Hailey, you make me laugh out loud.