Total Pageviews

Friday, April 16, 2010

Yes Happy Sumo, I'm Talking About You

Dear Restaurant, Retail Store, Entertainment Center, etc."

I am quite content with the relationship we have. I sign up for your clubs, newsletters, memberships, etc. and provide you with my email/physical address so that you can track me and use the demographics for market research. In return, I receive notice of special offers and some token coupons. Not a bad deal. But here is where our relationship is going south. When I attempt to take advantage of the coupons or offers, maybe your staff could refrain from acting like I am trying to scam something, or that I am second class for actually using the deals. Wasn't the point to get me in your establishment in the first place. Seems like if everything went well, I would be more likely to return and to tell everyone on my blog about the great experience. Marketing mission accomplished. On the other hand.....

Sincerely,

Someone who almost never uses coupons, but when I do, don't make me a second class shopper

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love coupons- but hate it when people act like they are a burden. If you don't want us to use them, then don't make them!!!!