Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cloak of Invisibility?

So, it seems that when people are at the gym (I know, another gym post), they think that they are invisible. Either that or they just don't care that everyone around them can hear/see the intimate details of their life. Exhibit number 1:The girl who brazenly picked her nose not once, but twice. There was no effort to hide it, in fact, she examined everything that she found. I was relieved when I could hear her blowing her nose (on the other side of the gym) and hoped that she got it all. Exhibit number 2:The two girls having a conversation about trying to get pregnant, how many pregnancy tests the one girl had taken, when she had started, etc. This conversation continued as I walked through the gym and into the spin room.
In case you wondered, yes, I can see and hear you!

5 comments:

eran said...

crap i thought i was alone.

Unknown said...

This might sound gross..I know in my head probably every picks now and then...especially in dry weather...but when I see it I just freak out. I can't handle it...I can't...

*gagging*

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

Oh shoot. I'm guilty of thinking I'm invisible at the gym...I figure the sweatier and the grosser (is that a word?) your clothes, the more invisible you become. Like a disgusting, poor hygened super hero.

Hansen Family said...

Monica....what is your new address?

Melissa said...

Funny.