Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Catch Up

I have had really good intentions to post for the past two weeks but somehow haven't found the time. I am starting to think that planning a wedding, training for a marathon and a 100 mile bike ride, working full time, etc. might be a little much. Besides all of that, there have been a lot of fun times.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I cannot believe I am 37 years old. My birthday fell on a Saturday this year and I had a fabulous day. I slept in extremely late. Once I finally rolled out of bed, Tim and I went on an 18 mile run, afterall, it was the 18th of April. We had a really great run from my house up into the canyon, it was beautiful. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening driving to ParkCity where we wandered around Main Street and then had dinner at the Baja Cantina. The chips and salsa were amazing and we had a great time together.

BABY GAVIN
Jarin and Jami welcomed a new little one on Easter Sunday. He is the sweetest little man.

How cute are those ears!

EASTER EGG HUNT
Miles loved the cupcakes.
Ada did not love it when Miles dumped her entire basket of eggs.

5 comments:

aisy said...

very cute! so much going on these days.

Teri said...

Ah..Baja Cantina, how I miss you. Tell me you walked across and treated yourself to something at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. I am glad you had a great day with the one you love.

Monica said...

We went to the Rocky Mountain but I was too full to even consider buying anything. I probably bored Tim with all of my "Sierra Girls" Baja Cantina stories.

Jenna said...

Ah how fun. We miss you guys!

Melissa said...

SHUT UP! WE ARE NOT 37. To see it in writing pains me. You don;t look a day over 21--must be the running!

Great pics--our Haley was born on Easter.

And last-- you are a running
freak--go Monica. I am so impressed (and a little jealous...)