Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Spring Break 2022 - Newport Beach

Is there anything better than a good day at the beach...I really don't think there is.  We spent the second half of spring break at Newport Beach and it did not disappoint.  In fact, Ruby said that she liked the beach even better than Disneyland.  As we were driving one day, Luke said that he couldn't even remember what our life was like back at home, and for a moment, neither could I.  Seems like a pretty great vacation when you can completely lose track of reality.  

These little beach babies love playing in the waves almost as much as they love digging in the sand.  I couldn't believe how brave and confident they have become in the water.  I always forget how cold the pacific is, and couldn't believe how long the kids could stay in the water and play.  I did get in for awhile and play, but was perfectly content in my chair on the sand, soaking in the sun.  A few days at the beach was the perfect way to end our vacation.
















We ran and biked along the ocean path,
The people, the sights, the sounds...all of it are my favorite.









Our hotel had a rooftop deck which was the best place to hang out.


I'm still thinking about that acai bowl.

No comments: