Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Scarecrow Festival 2019

I realized that I got my posts a little out of order and forgot to post about the first day of Fall Break.  Our school district actually takes off for four school days and sometimes it can be tough to keep everyone entertained.  The day before we left for Park City, we decided to kick off the break by going to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point.  Tim and the kids had been before, but this was a first for me and my mom and we loved it.  We spent a perfect afternoon wandering through the gardens, admiring the scarecrows, and watching the kids play.




Of course they thought the Jacks were hilarious


Lots of Toy Story references this year






There were a few Pokemon characters 


I loved this one!



And plenty that were scary






It was the perfect way to spend a fall afternoon

No comments: