Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 11, 2010

It Really Wasn't That Long Ago

We went to the Utah State Homecoming parade a few weeks ago. The football team from 1960 (or what was left of it) rode on a float. Some were wearing their orignal jersies. As they came by B and I were waving and one of the guys said to us "It really wasn't that long ago". Later
that night Tim and I went to my high school reunion, maybe my tenth, maybe my twentieth, I'll never tell. It was held at the high school and as soon as I walked in I thought, it really wasn't that long ago. Some of the memories were so distinct and we had a great time laughing at inside jokes, stories and how funny some of the trends were. Most of the girls looked great. We are older and wiser, but most were so much prettier. I think some of that comes from figuring yourself out and then living true to that. Since I'm pretty sure that none of the guys from my high school read my blog can I just say, man they looked bad. Ok, that may be a litle harsh. Great guys but the years haven't been nearly as good to them. Sorry fellas.
Here are some of my favorite girls. See you in another ten years or so.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

So true! Fun night! I wonder how many PHS male blog stalkers you really have....hmmmmm.