Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Killer Ride

So you probably assume that I mean "killer" in a positive way,
As in amazing, fantastic, cool, etc.
The ride was all of those things,
But really I was using "killer" as in "this ride might kill me"
I started off at Brian Head resort and
Immediately started climbing a hill with an 18% grade.
Any time there is a warning to trucks, you know it is too steep.
I kind of felt like the guys in the Tour de France.
Except they would have passed me like I was standing still.
I had to stop and take some pictures along the way.
(Mostly to catch my breath)
And then I reached the summit.
Ten thousand feet??? No wonder I couldn't breathe.

From that point on the ride really was killer, as in amazing,
breathtaking, don't let me wreck because I'm looking at the flowers.
Man I love my bike.

No comments: