Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Exactly a year ago I was at Heritage Gardens, getting ready to make the walk down the aisle that would change my life for the better. There were a few hiccups as everyone was left waiting in the sun, thinking I was pulling a "runaway bride". I was actually inside pacing around waiting for some very important family members who had been sent to do an errand. I won't name names, but the girls with the baby who came running in late, in fantastic shoes, may have been the culprits. From that point on, it was smooth sailing. We had such a fabulous night with family and friends. The party in my parents backyard the next night was so much more fun than I would have imagined. And Maui, couldn't have been better.
Now, don't let the bliss filled paragraph fool you, it has been work, and not every day has been perfect. It is tough to blend two lives, to compromise, to be unselfish. But I can't imagine my life without him. Whatever the bumps in the road, the journey has been so completely worth it. I can't wait for the next 50 or so years. Love you babe.





2 comments:

eran said...

happy anniversary... I think we may be do for our semi-bi-annual go out to eat festivus.

Eran

Jami Broadbent said...

ok now make some BABIES!!!!